My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 27, 2019 2:25 am  #1

Not a gubmint shutdown at all

When are people going to realize that this wasn't really a gubmint shutdown at all.  It was non-essential workers.  The dems knew that.  They could have cared less if the gubmint was shutdown. To the dems this was just a game - a bargaining chip.  They thought they had Trump by the gonads, and the smirks on the faces of Piglosi and Schumer were enough to show us the truth of that statement. They also said they thought this would teach trump a lesson.  Can you believe the arrogance of these two little pishers??

No, it didn't matter to them whether Trump re-opened the gubmint or not.  Why would it? These were NON-ESSENTIAL positions that should be eliminated anyway.  Even Trump said it earlier - - it would help the gubmint if these jobs were never re-opened.  Does no one in WADC understand the meaning of non-essential? 

People are beginning not to trust Trump, even the people who are highly in favor of him.  He says he's not going to do something and then 2-3 weeks later he does it anyway.  What kind of sense does that make?  He's starting to piss off the good people and I don't think he better pull that trick too many more times or he will find himself alone in the stadium.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 28, 2019 9:01 pm  #2

Re: Not a gubmint shutdown at all

Never trust someone who refers to themselves as an "expert" in anything. 

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/i_dont_believe_the_estimates_of_the_partial_shutdown_tab.html

These are scare tactics, not actual numbers which can be verified.  They think stuff like this will stop Trump from closing things down again.  I doubt it would stop him.  After all, the whole idea is to create pain and confusion for enough people so that the rest of the people in their sphere get the message, right?  If he closes the gubmint again in 3 weeks, he better not back off again, or it will be soooooooooooooo bad for our country. 

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

January 29, 2019 1:23 am  #3

Re: Not a gubmint shutdown at all

"The partial shutdown, with agencies such as the Transportation, Agriculture, and State Departments, as well as other independent agencies, closed for business, demonstrated how irrelevant so much of our $4 trillion government is to the everyday lives of Americans."

Please be sure to continue reading under the BIG ad in the middle of the article.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/01/government-shutdown-reveals-much-of-federal-government-irrelevant/

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera