My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 18, 2018 7:51 pm  #1

Is US Healthcare the best in the world?

Ha.  Only if you're dreaming.

Read on:

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2018/10/18/industrial-strength-scare-propaganda/

How come we never hear a word from Ben Carson who is the head of HHS?  I would think, or should think, we'd be hearing something from him about all this nonsense with flu shots etc.  People are just as concerned about garbage medicine as they are about taxes and stock market ratings, etc.  Never hear a damned word.  I also thought we were going to hear something from or about Robert Kennedy Jr., regarding vaccines?  Not a peep.  We need to get Melania involved in this aspect and teach her the real truth (if she doesn't already know it, which I suspect she does) about the danger of all vaccines, especially to babies.  We also need to get her involved in reining in the Dept. of Social Services when it comes to removing children from their homes for no reason.  Sometimes kids are taken from their parents just because the parents ask for a second medical opinion or refuse vaccines.  It's appalling that we in America have given this carte blanche power to such a corrupt organization who is basically in the business of buying and selling children.  It's actually criminal but no one is calling them out for it.  It has to be someone with clout.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera