My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 9, 2018 8:49 pm  #1

Someone should look into this

I know the FBI closes cases like this all the time. Having worked for a State's Attorney for a few years I picked up on quite a lot of what DOESN'T go on.  The State DCI oftentimes just brushes aside anything involving Native Americans.  They can deny that statement if they wish to do so, but I know better and if my former boss were still alive, he would agree with me, for sure.

Nevertheless, it would be good to know what actually happened with this young couple, it would be nice to know where Tracy is now, and it would be even nicer to know whatever became of the baby.  After mentioning in the opening sentence that this young couple had a child (an infant the way it sounded) the baby was never mentioned again.  I don't know if the baby was in the car at the time of the accident - - it's very incomplete, although I'm sure the State has that info.

Stranger stuff has happened on my watch with the SA's office, but I'm not at liberty to discuss it, of course, but suffice to say that people get away with murder all the time.  MOST OF THE TIME there isn't even a good reason for the murders.  What's amazing to me is how little interest is often shown in solving these cases just because we're in the boonies and the goons in WADC often think "oh well, they're just farmers or indians or whatever".  Really? 

https://www.onlyinyourstate.com/south-dakota/unsolved-murder-mystery-sd/

You'd think some bored police detective would WANT to look into this.  It would be a real feather in his/her cap to solve the details of something like this.  Also, it would be nice to know what REALLY happened back in the 1980's to Chad Crawford.  I know parts of what happened were hidden because some of the kids involved were from rich families, but that should not ever be a reason to close a case without answers for those grieving parents.  What a damned shame.  And we say the Indians were the savages . . .

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera