My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 21, 2023 8:42 pm  #1

These people can take their covid policies and shove them

I don't now, never will, never HAVE used a mask, nor will I ever take that ridiculous vaccine, social "distance" whatever the hell that means, and I have NO CLUE what they are talking about when they refer to "testing and treatment".  There is NEITHER.  This is all just an overblown political stunt involving the ordinary flu.  Now the flu can be bad, don't get me wrong, but it's not something you can PREVENT.  Nor should you.  It builds up immunity to all kinds of other ills, including the common cold.  Just wait, pretty soon biden and fauci will have a cure for that too, contained in a vaxxine that contains God knows what else.  No thank you.  These people are only interested in the money they think they can make, it has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR HEALTH.  In fact, I guarantee you'll be a helluva lot healthier in the long run if you never succumb to those stupid democrap ideas of "prevention".  It's just ludicrous.

Those people can go to hell in a handbasket for all I care.  And I rather hope they do.

https://pjmedia.com/stephen-kruiser/2023/11/21/the-morning-briefing-covid-with-a-side-of-crazy-is-on-the-liberal-thanksgiving-menu-n4924098/

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera