My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 12, 2023 1:58 am  #1

But, but, but . . .

But GOLLY GEE, There's that but again . . . and biden acts as though he gave Iran an ORDER not to spend that FREE MONEY FROM THE US TAXPAYERS on anything but humanitarian purposes.  I think biden forgets that he is not a powerful leader even though he thinks he can take someout "out behind the barn".  He's a disgrace and a criminal on top of it all.  HE'S HORRIBLE and he's cracked in the head.  Completely BONKERS.  So is Matt Miller - just as bonkers as ol' joe.  They all act as if whatever they say MUST be obeyed by one and all.  See how BONKERS they are?  I don't even obey the dumb shits because there's two ways I'll ever get that killer covid shot - no way and no damned way.  But biden thinks he rules the world.  He's very disillusioned about his "duties".

"The Biden administration’s response: But we said the funds can only be used for humanitarian purposes!

State Department spokesman Matthew Miller posted on X, “Let’s be clear: the deal to bring U.S. citizens home from Iran has nothing to do with the horrific attack on Israel. Not a penny has been spent, and when it is, it can only go for humanitarian needs like food and medicine. Anything to the contrary is false.”

"Maybe he forgot that, shortly after the deal was announced, Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi proclaimed that he would use the $6 billion however he wanted."

"Fox reported that another State Department spokesperson said the money remains in accounts in Doha, Qatar."

"As if it matters which banknotes you use once the money is in your wallet. The U.S. payment freed up Iranian money to support terrorism, an effort that seems to have already begun in earnest, just like Trump predicted.

Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei’s top military adviser, Yahya Rahim Safavi, celebrated the “commendable” Hamas attacks in a statement reported by state media, according to Politico.Just four days ago, Khamenei himself said during a speech that Israel’s “usurper regime is coming to an end.”

“Today, the Palestinian youth and the anti-oppression, anti-occupation movement in Palestine is more energetic, more alive, and more prepared than ever during the past 70 or 80 years. God willing, the movement will achieve its goals,” he said.

In a Saturday statement, Trump voiced his frustration at the reversal of all his great work to bring peace to the region.“These Hamas attacks are a disgrace and Israel has every right to defend itself with overwhelming force,” Trump wrote.“Sadly, American taxpayer dollars helped fund these attacks, which many reports are saying came from the Biden Administration. We brought so much peace to the Middle East through the Abraham Accords, only to see Biden whittle it away at a far more rapid pace than anyone thought possible. Here we go again.”

BREAKING: President Trump publicly addresses Hamas’ attack against Israel, labels it an “act of savagery” and calls for US to “stick with Israel, and strongly” pic.twitter.com/eqLIkaEVqY— RSBN 🇺🇸 (@RSBNetwork) October 7, 2023"

"A president who leads with competency and strength can promote peace around the world, as we saw with the Abraham Accords.

A president who makes decisions from a place of cowardice will get the opposite result — chaos."

All of those quotes were taken from the article at the link below:

https://www.westernjournal.com/flashback-trump-predicted-terrorist-attacks-money-provided-us/

That is GREAT READING.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 12, 2023 2:20 am  #2

Re: But, but, but . . .

I have just figured out that The Western Journal is the same thing as another email newsletter I receive called Conservative somethingoranother.  The Western Journal OWNERSHIP is supposedly left leaning, the other one I don't know much about.  I was reading the above article at the "Conservative" link and when I posted the actual link to the story in the above post, it is listed as The Western Journal.  Hmmmm, imagine that.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera