My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 26, 2023 3:04 am  #1

Reminder About Ilhan Omar's Voting Record After Outburst on Israel

She is just a Horrible little person, there's just no other way to say it.

At least SOMEONE stood up to her.  And would you believe it was another democrap??  Her FELLOW democrap, no less.  That's really hard to believe but it DID happen.  See the link below:

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/michaelcantrell/2023/10/24/democrat-gives-cnn-reminder-about-ilhan-omars-voting-record-after-wrathful-outburst-on-israel-n1737650

I asked the question yesterday somewhere on this board, about HOW do these foreigners end up in the US CONgress??  Still, no one has been able to answer that.  I don't care if she's a citizen or not, she does not belong in politics, especially not here.  If she wants to be a politician and fight for people's "rights" (as she calls them) she should go back to her home country to try to make things better there.  FOR HER OWN PEOPLE.  She should definitely stay out of politics in American, but then again you can blame the people of MN for that stupid move.  Brains in their pants, I guess.

What's really sobering about that is that I live in the state right next to MN.  Good God.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera