My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 26, 2023 2:45 am  #1

Biden doubles down on STUPID

But, but, but . . . it's so EASY for him to do !!!!!!!!!   Heh, not even a challenge.

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2023/10/23/biden-doubles-down-on-stupid-n1737242

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 30, 2023 2:41 am  #2

Re: Biden doubles down on STUPID

And in the middle of this world-wide "crisis" ol' joe dumbass is back at the beach.  Right on top of things, ain't he???  He certainly must be overdosing on Vitamin D by now.

In the meantime, the jews are on tv begging for help to feed themselves again.  With prices in biden's america right now, no one can afford to give money away to anyone else, that's for damned sure.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 1, 2023 10:29 pm  #3

biden thinks no one is going to notice it when he tries to tie 2 bills together (for funding) with OUR TAX MONEY.  The man is without a conscience and he is totally without morals.

He wants to support Israel but he won't support Israel unless we also pay for the comedian led country of Ukraine, who already has billions and billions of US dollars and we have absolutely NO CLUE where that money is and neither do they.  Zelenskyy most likely has it stashed somewhere for his own private use, that kinda goes without saying.  biden actually thinks he's buying LOYALTY from these criminals !!!!  It's just insane. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf_SZEn0f7g

This comes to us from the whispering crew at NBC news so take what you will and leave the rest on the trash heap.  They are whispering, or at least talking softly as if that will couch the barbarity and lawlessness involved in this subject. Or that it will soften the obvious stupidity of ol' dumbass joe, who couldn't find his ass with both hands, a flashlight, and Jillary's help!!  Nor can any of that white house crew seem to tell the obvious truth about anything. THAT'S why I don't watch cable news tv at all anymore.  Newsmax once in a while but that's it and only then in online videos.  The guy from Newsmax who interviewed Kari Lake the other day was awesome (Eric Bolling I think is his name, I can never remember.  Since my stroke I'm not always good with names).

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

November 2, 2023 2:22 am  #4

This is beginning to become biden's M-O.  And yes, he's still doubling down on STUPID. 

https://www.westernjournal.com/1000-americans-left-behind-last-us-charter-plane-leaves-israel/

It's too damned bad we didn't leave HIM behind on one of his overseas trips.  It would have been a benefit to everyone all the way around. 

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera