My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 23, 2023 10:37 pm  #1

Kirby is a dumb bunny

NOW he's on tv saying how badly the Israeli's could use GAS POWERED GENERATORS.  Well, what the hell?  Aren't there any ELECTRIC GENERATORS??????  After all, he's one of the biggest proponents of not using gas, fuel or oil, right????  I had to change the channel quicky I could not stand to listen to that jackass try to explain ANYTHING he doesn't even understand himself.  GET RID OF HIM.  One of the many we need to get rid of.  SOON.

IMHO.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 24, 2023 12:03 am  #2

Re: Kirby is a dumb bunny

OF COURSE it's all going to go "off the rails".  What in the hell did they expect was gonna happen??  We are being asked to believe we are NOT being led by a "ship of fools", to put it another way.

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-admin-officials-terrified-massive-military-escalation-veer-off-rails/

Ol' joe stole enough money and artillery to make this work out just fine without ANY MORE MONETARY HELP FROM YOU AND ME.  He is determined to drain the american coffers dry so there's nothing left when AMERICA might need it.  I do not feel one bit comfortable with that idiot in charge and I certainly don't trust any of his cabinet people nor his stupid VP.  IOW, I hope nothing goes wrong until we can get Trump back into office to steer the ship.  At least we can drown the fools then.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera