My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 17, 2023 9:37 pm  #1

The leftist lunatics are getting crazier by the moment

Just read this and you'll see exactly what I mean, and exactly what I've been saying for months.  The writer of the article at the link below (Kruiser) is "assuming" that PDJT will "break down" before the election of 2024.  What rot.  What garbage.  What gall to even think he was authorized to say such a thing.  Trump is a strong man, he will NOT break, you can rest assured of that.  He will not let the people of America down.  NEVER.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/10/17/the-morning-briefing-another-trump-derangement-syndrome-2024-election-interference-update-n1735418

The dimwit dems are the ones who should be shaking in their boots, as their entire dreamt up world is about to come crashing down on their heads.  Gee whiz, they won't be able to bow to the Chinese anymore.  OBOZO CAN JUST STICK IT, he can bow himself if he wants to but he's not gonna force ME to do it or anyone else who is a Proud American CItizen.  That does NOT include the 6 million illegals so far crossing into the US Territory.  Migrants are one thing, immigrants (especially illegal ones) are quite another.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera