My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 11, 2023 2:27 am  #1

Why does the USA still fund the united nations?

What a goddamned joke.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/10/10/the-un-human-rights-council-can-rot-in-hell-n1733790

They've never done anything worthwhile, all they ever do is spend our money having lavish meetings with lavish dinners at lavish locations.  They are a bunch of Friggin' losers.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 11, 2023 2:56 am  #2

Re: Why does the USA still fund the united nations?

It should be called the un-human rights council."While this sounds like a good start, don’t be fooled. Guterres soon shifted gears and started blasting Israel for having the audacity to retaliate.  (MINE:  THE AUDACITY?????  Surely he jests).  Nope, he's really that stupid.He continued, “While I recognize Israel’s legitimate security concerns, I also remind Israel that military operations must be conducted in strict accordance with international humanitarian law. Civilians must be respected and protected at all times. Civilian infrastructure must never be a target.”Anti-Israel sentiment is indeed a huge problem within the UN. The United Nations possesses a lack of solidarity with Israel, and it raises the question of whether anyone is willing to address this issue. In 2017, Donald Trump cut $285 million from the United Nations’ 2018 budget after the UN criticized the United States for recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. If only we had a true ally of Israel in the White House right now."

Whaddid I tell ya??  Stupid is as stupid does - and says.  ESPECIALLY NOW, in this current "administration".

You really hafta read this. It's appalling.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/10/10/the-un-human-rights-council-can-rot-in-hell-n1733790

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera