My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 11, 2023 2:21 am  #1

Well then, they better call it something else

They better give it a different name than "calling a lid on the day".  That "lid on" thing has been used for the past 3 years to let people know that ol' joe was going home to go to bed which is exactly where he should be, his cabinet can screw things up royally without him around.  The only people who need ol' joe in the room are our enemies because they depend on his monetary support, which he never fails but to give them.  What a despicable jackass.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/10/10/heres-why-joe-biden-called-a-lid-on-monday-morning-n1733722

Changing the name of his naptimes won't change the fact that he's an incompetent fool.  Always was, that's why a life of politics was perfect for him.  The only REAL leader we've had in the past 50 years wasn't a politician, but a businessman and that was the right call.  WE NEED A BUSINESSMAN RIGHT NOW, too.  God I wish Trump were in charge.  Of course if he was, we wouldn't be in this mess to begin with. 

The people who seem to favor biden (which I can't even fathom) are the ones trying to constantly make feeble excuses for him.  He's an incompetent fool and they know it, so they have to work overtime to cover up for his foolishness.  Good.  I hope they die trying.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera