My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 8, 2023 11:38 pm  #1

Good stuff from Allen Stevo

"I don’t expect the world to tell you the truth.You have to work to find it.The world is a lot happier lying to you.​If you want to be lied to, you know how to find it.If you want the truth, this is a video I shared in Project Pureblood today.It is a retired US congressman some time back explaining the origins of Hamas, an origin no one will tell you.​
​Fast forward to the present.Matt Gaetz messed everything up this past week.He stopped the Ukraine gravy train.​Be wary of those who wish to make that conversation about what a bad dude Matt Gaetz is — either they miss the point intentionally or are able to be deluded into missing the point.It was a gravy train by which the Pelosi family, the Romney family, the Biden family and many others have helped enrich themselves.So, within days, another gravy train was cooked up.​
​That’s what is happening right now as masses and masses of terrorists supposedly crossed one of the most fortified and guarded borders on the planet.You wouldn’t believe the level of fortification unless you tried to cross over, which I have done a number of times.​
The whole story stinks.​If you care about this nonsense story you are being fed, literally every sentence being spoken demands your total distrust and investigation.​If you ask me how to respond to it in your own life:​Stay focused on building America.More importantly, stay focused on building your home.Stay focused on building you.​That might be the garden you work in today, that might be the Bible you read, that might be the children you raise like their lives mattered in the world.​These are things of consequence.There is nothing for you halfway around the world in another gravy train fight.Don’t let your mind get sucked into all the lies.​Instead, stay sober.Focus on what you can impact.Focus on what impacts you.​Turn on the TV to get the next helping of lies fed to you this day.It’s free.It costs you nothing.Except your brain."

Look up Allen Stevo for the rest of the stories he has, and to join his "pureblood club" whatever the hell that is.  It's probably something good, I'm just not interested in chasing any more rabbits down the holes.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera