My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 6, 2023 10:19 pm  #1

The biden "administration" doesn't understand sex or biology

What a bunch of stupid asses.  They are just as stupid as the people they supposedly represent.  These people don't understand anything biblical, either, so I wish they'd stop using the biblical laws as their defense.  I don't think biden even understands what a QUEER is, much less a transgender.  He doesn't understand that it involves SURGERY.  He doesn't actualy understand much of anything,never did.  His FAMILY cheated him into office.  But he'll take showers with ANYONE!!

In my neck of the woods, if it is born without a pecker,it's a girl. if it's born with a pecker it's a boy.  NO ONE IS CAMPAIGNING TO CUT ANYTHING OFF OF ANYONE and NO ONE is pretending to be something they aren't.  If they want to pretend to be the opposite sex, they can move to California with all the other fruits and nuts.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/10/02/biden-admin-redefines-workplace-harassment-force-transgender-religion-employers/

Personally, I don't wanna be waited on by some dood who has boobs and talks like Veronica or Olive Oyl.  I'd rather kick him where his nuts used to be than put up with that idiotic nonsense.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera