My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 2, 2023 9:22 pm  #1

Oh, waah, waah, nikki, why don't you cry a little louder

This was a prank, and not a dangerous prank either.  I DARE HER TO MAKE THIS SOMETHING THAT IT WASN'T.

Just look at all the stuff that's been happening to Trump lately, and Haley has the gall to complain.  But then again all she ever does is whine and complain about everything.  Grow a pair, Nikki and get over it.

https://www.westernjournal.com/nikki-haley-claims-trump-followed-birdbrain-insult-brutal-delivery-hotel-room/

Brutal delivery???  WHO THE HELL WRITES THESE HEADLINES ANYWAY?  Talk about the worst of the fear mongerers.  And everyday I get an email from the Western Journal and the Conservative whateverit's called (it's sidekick) begging me for money and a subscription.  Ha, not in this lifetime.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

October 2, 2023 10:24 pm  #2

Re: Oh, waah, waah, nikki, why don't you cry a little louder

But I suppose we're all supposed to think THIS sort of behavior is OK???  He's trying to come up with every excuse in the book not to dress decently (which he KNEW full well was part of the JOB he was running for, I assume).

https://www.westernjournal.com/fetterman-leaves-case-bud-light-note-gop-mocking-senate-dress-code/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=CTBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=conservative-tribune

The guy is one brick short of a full load even without having had a stroke, I guarantee it.  I've had a stroke and even Iknow enough to dress up when going somewhere special, like church or meetings or funerals, etc.  It would appear Fetterman doesn't know just about as much as ol' joe doesn't know !!!!!  They're both idiots and schoooomer fits right in, too. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera