My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 29, 2023 11:24 pm  #1

Here's what I think about those fussy migrants

Hey, if they have room to complain about what "services" they AREN'T getting in the USA, why the hell don't they go back where they came from???   We have NO RESPONSIBILITY TO HOUSE OR FEED OR DRESS OR EMPLOY THESE PEOPLE WHO REFUSE TO EVEN LEARN OUR LANGUAGE.  AND IT'S NOT UP TO US TO LEARN THEIR LANGUAGE, THAT'S JUST A BUNCH OF SHIT.

Seems all they know how to do is complain constantly.  Go stay at the white house since ol' joe is the one who invited you into this country by completely opening the borders.  He's only got half a brain and only uses half of what he's got.  He should take HIS OWN MONEY (LEGAL OR ILLEGALLY GOTTEN) to support them if he wants them here so badly,  But, those people are NOT going to vote for him.  He thinks by letting all these people just walk across an open border, unrestricted and even aided by the CBP, they will vote democrap.  I've got news for that old jerk.  THEY aren't going to vote for him, many of them have said so, and so have the black people, many of whom have turned against him and his party.  Waaa-Hoooo!!!  He's gonna git his ass kicked, unless he manages to croak first and wouldn't THAT be nice??!!!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera