My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 29, 2023 6:09 am  #1

To tell you the truth, I kinda understand this

I'm no longer a democrap, after being one for YEARS before biden came onto the scene, but I can certainly understand his frame of mind.  I'm kinda sorta the same way myself, seeing as how I do NOT TRUST this "administration" from one minute to the next, although I did not come from cuba.  Not even close. Heh!

I buy all kinda of precious metals to keep in my safe, I rarely put money in the bank if I can help it, although I have an account because I MUST have one in order for my Social Security checks to be auto-deposited (which I did not ask for, I'd rather have the paper check come in the mail and deposit it myself, but I had no say in the matter.

But Menendez is a weasel and so is his wife, and they are not doing this for the same reasons I do it.  They are actually saying they do not trust the very gubmint he WORKS FOR.  It's hysterical !!!  Hell, I don't trust them either.

Few people should.  As far as I'm concerned biden doesn't exactly have the best track record.  He has a list of things people don't like about him that's longer than my arm.

https:// .org/2023/09/27/the-mattress-defense-how-robert-menendez-may-be-putting-his-money-on-a-hung-jury-again/#more-210040

But if I were him, I wouldn't count on a hung jury when his own party is in charge.  HILARIOUS!!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera