My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 27, 2023 10:13 pm  #1

Why is biden so hell-bent on destroying Americans?

The Americans who likely helped the dumbass get into office 50 years ago (that is just sinful to let these people live off the gubmint for over 50 goddamned years).  WHAT ARE WE THINKING?

So, so, so, ..... biden prefers to see the whole country taken over by migrants rather than supporting his own country and the veterans of this country?  What the hell is wrong with that guy, besides the fact that he doesn't have a functional brain?  And, apparently neither do any of the people who work with or around him.  They are all NUTZ.  There's no other explanation.  YOU CAN TELL NONE OF THEM HAVE EVER BEEN TO WAR.

Don't you think all of those migrants are pretty well dressed considering they came from "poor countries" and countries where they were so deprived of things???  Right from the beginning when FOX started covering all the people in the INVASION of our country, I've been wondering how come THEY can afford NIKE tennis shoes and I cannot?  Very strange.  Maybe biden thinks the USSR won't CHARGE HIM WITH STEALING AND CONCEALING all that money from Ukraine and CHINA???  Heh, I wouldn't bet on that ol' joe.  You're gonna get your ass handed to you on a plate from someone, and I can only hope it's very soon.  The people who keep saying they hate Trump have no idea what real HATE is, until they hate someone like most of us hate Joe Biden and his corrupt family.    And yes, they'll get off scot-free for all their crimes, just wait and see. 

https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2023/09/27/report-95-year-old-veteran-kicked-out-of-nursing-home-to-make-room-for-migrants-n2387793

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera