My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 27, 2023 4:33 am  #1

This kind of stuff is sickening

Brag, brag, brag, and then let the dumbass serve for over 25 years.  How DUMB is America??  We are just plain stupid to let this kind of thing happen right in front of our eyes.  NO ONE should be serving in any gubmint position for longer than 6 years and that's too long as far as I'm concerned.  4 is plenty.

Because we've let this sort of thing go on for decades, we have people who go into office almost broke (financially) and come out as millionaires and billionaires.  How does that happen on a congressperson's salary??  No one seems to ever want to answer that question.

https://twitchy.com/coucy/2023/09/26/nj-first-lady-seen-as-possible-contender-for-menendez-senate-seat-n2387754

The other question no one wants to deal with is even though they pass all these laws and amendments, yada yada, that's as far as it ever goes.  Threats all sound good but if nothing is ever done about them, what good is it?  We Americans are STUPID, no wonder the likes of Nazi Nannzi, hagzilla Clanton and joe dumbass biden were able to take advantage of us.  By God in heaven it's our own damned fault.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 27, 2023 10:21 pm  #2

Re: This kind of stuff is sickening

Menendez lies almost as often as ol' dumbass joe.  But joe tends to tell huge whoppers.  Go big or go home, is joe's theory I guess.

This is so out of touch with reality that if it weren't so stupid and embarrassing to the country, it would almost be funny.  Joe just wanted to get to the UAW strike before Trump did.  See, Trump should keep his mouth SHUT about his plans  - -  he blabs too much.  He should only say these things to his closest confidants.  It would be a good test of who's honest and who isn't, too, right?

https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2023/09/26/thats-some-wicked-side-eye-biden-speaks-at-uaw-picket-line-and-it-isnt-well-received-n2387783

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera