My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 26, 2023 3:34 am  #1

WTF???

He is a lying bastard and he actually thinks people are going to re-elect him to a position he should have been out of YEAAAARS ago?  I say we institute term limits for HOR's and SEN's.  There is no excuse for them to be in office for 20-40-60 years.  That is simply ludicrous.  He's gonna get his ass handed to him on a broken plate!  No one is in the mood to believe his lies anymore. 

https://www.westernjournal.com/ap-democratic-sen-menendez-says-cash-found-home-personal-savings-not-bribe-proceeds/

No one with half a brain keeps THAT much money in their homes, whether it's in a safe or not.  Too many people find out about these safes and then it becomes a problem.  But when yer own GUBMINT finds it, that should present a REAL LIVE PROBLEM.  I have no doubt the little asshole will receive a gift from this current "administration" and come out smelling like a rose and not face any charges or anything else.  That's the way it works for the dimwit dems because of their long-standing "buddy system" set up years ago by biden and nazi nannzi.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera