My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 25, 2023 8:54 pm  #1

THIS has always been negligent homicide

This was all swept under the rug - UNTIL THEY COULDN'T anymore.  They swept it under the rug because it was a suIggestion as a treatment for "fake covid" by President DJT and heaven forbid we take ANY advice from him, but we should believe everything that little weasel Fauxchee had to say about anything.  What a crock of crap.

In the beginning, no one KNEW what covid was all about.  Now that we are supposedly all wiser, I hope NO ONE listens to any gubmint suggestions,  certainly keep your children away from ALL of it; like killer shots, wearing O2 blocking masks causing deprivation of air and fainting, "social distancing" because whatever the hell good THAT would do or ever would have done is complete lunacy and a mystery, as well as all the rest of the garbage the dimwit dems have peddled to keep you under their thumb.

I wouldn't believe anything coming out of THIS "ADMINISTRATION" if it was written in gold ink on 200 year old parchment paper.

ttps://twitchy.com/aaronwalker/2023/09/25/mayo-clinic-hydroxychloroquine-actually-works-on-covid-n2387688

Of COURSE hydrocholoroquine works, as does vitamin D3 and K2 combo, Quercetic and zinc combo, AND vitamin C whether from fresh fruits and certain veggies, or from a decent brand of vitamins (like Garden of Life or Solaray). I buy through Vitacost - good prices and fast shipping.

Everyone and anyone who can secure raw cow milk or goat milk or sheep milk should be drinking that, making their own butter, etc. That's just common sense strategy for perfect health year 'round.  I don't mean to brag (knock on wood) but in the whole of the past 12 years I have NEVER ONCE BEEN SICK.  If I could post my medical records I would but since I can't you'll just have to take my word for it.  I use raw products and fresh farm eggs all the time and wouldn't trade them for anything at the grocery like that ultra crappy Ultra Pasteurized "milk".  I do buy organic, little processed whipping cream and 1/2 and 1/2 which I use in cooking and baking, and on oatmeal, etc., from my health food store.  If, like me, you grew up on raw milk you will never be able to tolerate that shit in the plastic jugs from the store that supposedly passes as milk.  If it's so great, why do they have to add the Vitamin D back into the milk??? And - - - is it D3??  Ha, hardly, its some cheap, chalkly calcium based crap. 

Please don't do that to yourself or your family.  If you don't CARE about your health or your family's health, just continue to do what ol' joe is doing and telling YOU to do, but just take a good look at that guy and you hafta wonder it that's what you want for  yourself or any of your family in the near future.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera