My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 23, 2023 1:59 am  #1

People are mostly sympathetic to his plight

It is his refusal to ACT even a little bit responsible in the way he dresses is what has most people upset.  What does having had a stroke have to do with the way he dresses?  I've had a stroke too but I do not dress like a slob and use the stroke as an excuse.  I realize there are many different forms and variations of strokes but if he's not capable of understanding what is going on around him and doesn't know how to respond to questions without being TOLD what to say, that's a problem this country should never tolerate.  He could possibly serve in a position SOMEWHERE in politics but does he have to be presiding over the senate????  ON CAMERA, no less?  There's something wrong with this picture and the thing that's wrong is the fact that democraps want everyone to think there's just nothing wrong with having a few medical issues, because of course the president has several things wrong with him that NO ONE wants to admit.  It's absolutely ridiculous.

https://www.westernjournal.com/fetterman-holds-phone-shows-app-use-fully-process-language/

Like I said, I've been there done that with the stroke scenario but apparently I still function at a much higher level than a guy who is a sitting politician.. How crazy is that? 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 23, 2023 2:51 am  #2

Re: People are mostly sympathetic to his plight

What does the dimwit dem party have to say about this?  KJP needs to get her foot out of her mouth and reverse her last confrontation with Peter Doocy!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/immigration/biden-august-border-record-illegal-crossing-attempts

She actually had the nerve to say that biden has the border "under control" !!!  What rock is she living under for the past 3 years?  She has to be the dumbest broad I've ever seen, and she isn't even good at lying for biden because she's forever saying "ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh" stumbling all over her words, etc.  She is an embarrassment to American Journalists.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera