My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 19, 2023 11:36 pm  #1

This is the reality of the border crisis that doesn't exist

The only place it doesn't exist is in biden's empty head.  There's lots of stuff rolling around in there but ideas are not one of them, nor is righteousness toward the American people.  I guarantee you he will NOT be re-elected.  He should never have been "elected" in the first place, because he had to cheat to get into office, we all know that now.  Many of us knew it long ago.  But the 2nd order he signed (after closing down the oil production fields in America) was the NON-closing of the border.  He's always ANGRY and he never stops lying about all kinds of stuff.  He's old for 80.  When my mom was 80 she was sharp as a tack, lived to be 86 and that wasn't long enough.  Life is what it is, I guess.  My Mom's mom lived to be 96.  My Dad died before my gramma!  Seems odd but her family had long lives.  Most of my gramma's siblings were well into their upper 80's and 90's before they died.  That's because they didn't have to give in to a bunch of "vaxx's" that don't help with anything at all.  Those people took care of themselves by getting lots of sunshine and fresh air and hard work and sweat.  ol' joe biden doesn't have a clue about any of that.

"Suddenly, Democrats and their supporters in these 'sanctuary' cities are faced with the results of what they voted for, and they straight-up aren't having a good time. The rest of us, however, are giddy that they're finally facing the reality of what they voted for. Maybe this will open their eyes to the crisis they've insisted isn't happening. "

https://twitchy.com/laura-w/2023/09/18/play-stupid-games-win-stupid-prizes-chicago-residents-begging-local-politicians-to-close-their-borders-n2387431

ol' joe let all of these illegals into our country because he knew they'd vote for him if he did that.  Thing is, he and his minions never thought about the consequences.  Well, this is what happens when you don't THINK.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera