My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 19, 2023 3:56 am  #1

You have to be careful how you read this

Obozo is NOT helping, but he wants YOU and I to help.  Most American's have never been in worse financial shape than we are right now, but they want us to help a country that obozo nearly blew into oblivion in 2013 or so.  Yeah, I can believe he'd be stupid enough to actually ask for OUR help.  If he wants to help, let him and hagzilla clanton help - - - they're the ones who created the mess, let them clean it up with all the money THEY'VE stolen from the rest of us.  I've been asking this question ever since GHWB was in office - - how do politicians end up so rich?  They are supposed to be working for meager salaries and yet when most of them leave office, they are wealthy beyond their wildest dreams.  You DON'T suppose illegal drugs have anything to do with this, or selling ammunition and arms, or things like that, do ya?  

Well, of course that's where they're getting it, but now they want you and I to "donate" to these countries they've bombed into oblivion.  F*ck them and the horses they rode in on.

https://www.dossier.today/p/obama-solicits-funds-to-help-libya

What a bunch of shameless jackasses. Donald Trump made his money the old fashioned way - - he worked for it and then he hired other people and they worked for it and he paid them well.  THAT'S the America Dream, not the scams put out there by the 3 biggest crooks in history. obozo, hagzilla and unclejoey.  They have a lot to answer for but they'll never have to defend anything they've done if we keep electing dimwit dems to office.  That little oriental jerk from Star Trek can't even help them argue these points. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera