My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 18, 2023 9:29 pm  #1

Our political system isn't just broken, it's fractured

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 18, 2023 9:38 pm  #2

Re: Our political system isn't just broken, it's fractured

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 19, 2023 10:22 pm  #3

In reality, biden doesn't do a damned thing.  He can't even find his way off a stage platform without help.  It's disgusting.  So these are his minions behind the scenes doing all this crap.  The POINT is, getting rid of biden will also get rid of his minions and their crap. 

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-hatches-plan-keep-swamp-place-thwart-potential-trump-re-election-purgebiden-hatches-plan-keep-swamp-place-thwart-potential-trump-re-election-purge/

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 19, 2023 11:53 pm  #4

Oh yeah, bidenomics is working.  Uh-huh, sure.

https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2023/09/18/bidenomics-poverty-rate-increased-last-year-n2387427

Maybe he could share some of that ILLEGAL MONEY he got from bribing Ukraine leaders to do his bidding??

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 20, 2023 1:30 am  #5

And people wonder why I HATE googley.  I just got this new computer and almost everything on it is run by googley.  I cannot delete it either, I've tried.

People might as well face the fact that CHOICE is no longer an option in many ways and many things.  The gubmint isn't giving us any choices so we must learn to TAKE WHAT WE WANT JUST LIKE THE ILLEGALS.  My computer didn't cost over $900 so I guess it would qualify under biden's stupidass "administrative" laws.  God he and his "administration" are all a bunch of lunatic crackpots. 

Yep, FRACTURED.

https://www.technocracy.news/the-fruits-of-technocracy-quantitative-analysis-shows-google-steered-6-million-votes-to-biden-in-2020/

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 20, 2023 4:11 am  #6

"The reality version of “Idiocracy” stars Joe Biden, Dianne Feinstein and John Fetterman who are mentally challenged leaders of a government tinkering at the edge of an abyss. It would be darkly hilarious if it wasn’t really happening."

I do believe the writer of this article meant to say "teetering on the brink" at the edge of an abyss.  Tinkering doesn't really make much sense, although people like biden, fetterman and feinstein are definitely "tinkering" with our futures.  They should be tossed into the fires of hell for what they've done to this once beautiful country.  People are no longer  safe in their homes, they do not even feel safe LEAVING their homes to go anywhere.  The delivery services in my town are not all that great and we only have one taxi company so if they're busy, you just have to wait forever to get where you want to go if you don't drive.  biden's "administration of idiots" wants everyone to have to purchase an EV by what is it 2028 or something?  I'm NEVER going to own one of those damned things.  I can't afford one and I certainly can't afford the hassle of trying to keep one charged in THIS PART OF THE COUNTRY.  It's the most ludicrous idea I've ever heard.  But then again, everything those assholes do is ludicrous (and stupid, and dumb, and idiotic and any other word you can think of). 

https://www.westernjournal.com/fetterman-becomes-unintelligible-trying-talk-tough-ceos/

What are they talking about?  He makes just as much sense as biden or feinstein.  And that ain't sayin' much !!!!

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera