My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 11, 2023 1:25 am  #1

My, my - - what convenient timing!

Nobody cares if Whoopie is there or not, actually nobody cares if ANY of those people show up to work.  Having them gone for a few weeks was probably a nice break for the station and its workers.  But it's pretty convenient that jillypie biden also had "covid" at the same time so they can really push this thing along.  They can push all they want but I'm never getting those stupid vaxx's, never wearing a mask *the can shove those masks, and I never believed in social distancing crap either.  What a racket.  But the dimwit dems are trying hard to sell it again so ol' joe can campaign from his basement.  That way no one will be able to see how truly decrepit he is - - AND HE IS.  He's OLD and it shows.  Trump is an older man too, but just compare the difference between the two of them.  Hell, there IS no comparison at all.  NONE. 

https://www.westernjournal.com/joy-behar-addresses-whoopi-goldbergs-glaring-absence-view-first-show-back-break/

But we don't want the creepy ladies from The View telling us how to live our lives.  I wouldn't watch that show if it was the only thing on tv.  I can live without tv.  I just watch DVD's !!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 20, 2023 12:59 am  #2

Re: My, my - - what convenient timing!

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/house-fails-to-overcome-procedural-hurdle-for-defense-appropriations-bill

Isn't this what I toldja would happen?  I don't care if they have to shut things down, let 'em do it.  They'll only be hurting the entire USA if they make agreements to shit no one wants or needs.  That would be far worse, in the long run, than shutting things down for a few weeks.  I can think of much worse scenarios.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera