My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 10, 2023 9:07 pm  #1

The only one who thinks biden is "popular"

. . . is biden.  If he's so popular why doesn't he have crowds at any of his speeches?  He doesn't have crowds ANYTHING like what Trump has at his rally speeches.  And now biden proclaims he's not gonna campaign?  Probably from his basement again, since that seemed to work last time, as well as scaring the hell out of most of the country with a fake disease (which is really nothing more than the flu).  If you were watching the election returns in the middle of the night like my DH and I were, you could see the stealing in action at about 3 in the morning.  It happened just that way, whether the dimwit dems want to own up to it or not.

biden is NOT going to win in 2024.  I'll take bets right now for any amount.  He's old and feeble, he cannot give a decent speech to save his life and he has NO MESSAGE at all.  Not to mention that he and his kin are THIEVES.  Literally, they are thieves.  Apparently in more ways than one.

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-accused-mosaic-plagiarism-editor-noticed-oddly-familiar-phrases-paper/

The dems can say whatever they want to say about Trump but he has LOTS of followers as you can see by the crowds he packs in at his speeches.

biden has this country in more debt than we've ever before seen.  The price of gas and groceries is outrageous and that's all thanks to dimwit joe.  And that's not the 1/2 of our problems. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera