My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 5, 2023 8:50 pm  #1

Why do they continue to try to hide it?

WHY on earth do the dimwit dems continue to try to hide the biden family's criminal background and current criminal activity??  It just doesn't make sense.

https://www.westernjournal.com/jordan-subpoenas-foreign-dark-money-group-alleged-censorship-collusion-big-tech-biden-admin/

Also, I do  NOT believe the current poll numbers being touted on tv.  NO WAY.  There is just no way biden can possibly have the percentage numbers the reporters are reporting.  It's just not possible we have that many stupid people in the USA.  Or is it?  After 2020, nothing surprises me. 

It doesn't matter, I'm supporting Trump as are many others, especially in my area of the country.  The middle USA has always gone republican but now we're even more determined to support Trump and any repubs he supports in their efforts.  joe biden is too feeble, too demented to know what the hell is going on so you know damned well he's not the one in control.  I dare you to listen to even ONE of his tv interviews (if you can stand to watch, which I cannot) and come away telling me he is capable or competent of governing the most powerful country in the world.  Just look what he's done with the border, for example.  And THAT'S not his biggest mistake.

No sir, no way.  The dimwit dems are threatening that Trump won't be able to make it to the final voting rounds.  Have those idiots seen his rallies???  He has 3 times the support of dumbass biden because no one wants to be represented by a criminal.  The dems are desperately (and I do mean desperate) trying to make Trump look like a criminal but it won't work.  The biden crime family is hiding 10 times as much paperwork from the WH as Trump, and Trump was entitled to take it with him anyway, as President.  When biden took his papers he was only the VP and that did NOT entitle him to take anything from the WH.  Now that he's our bogus president, his son has LEFT a few treasures in the WH, however, and they're also desperately trying to blame THAT LITTLE ACT onto someone else, ANYONE else.

Does no one see a pattern here???  But no, biden does NOT have 40% of the voting public behind him.  Trump, at last count, had about 65% of the voters behind him.  People can tell a good guy when they see one and they can tell a bad guy and his corrupt family when they are TOLD the facts correctly.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 7, 2023 10:52 pm  #2

Re: Why do they continue to try to hide it?

WHy do they try to hide biden's health issues as well as his current lopsided poll numbers.  One article will say how wonderful he is and the next article will say the republicans have more votes, yada yada.  No one knows for sure what the hell is going on, we just know what we see, and what we've ALL been through in the past *almost* 3 years.  And biden is getting older by the day - -  aren't we all?   It's just more obvious with him because he's in the public eye.

http://click1.trk-washingtonexaminer.com/ViewMessage.do

http://click1.trk-washingtonexaminer.com/ViewMessage.do

I tried to open both of those sites and got nuthin'.  Hopefully one of them will work later today or will work for anyone ELSE trying to open them.  But they didn't work for me.  What a rip.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera