My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 5, 2023 6:48 am  #1

Not that I care what Donna Brazile thinks, but . . .

. . . she also finally had to admit the obvious.  Trump is going up in his poll numbers, not down.  I have no idea why stupid Donna doesn't have a clue as to why that is happening - - maybe she should open her eyes and take a good look around her more often !!!!

https://www.westernjournal.com/longtime-dem-strategist-amazed-trump-movement-never-seen-anything-like/

To be brutally  honest, I don't give a red rat's ass what ANY of the dimwit democraps think about anything these days because they are all carrying their brains in a sack, I believe.  But some of those idiots are finally realizing that a LOT (A LOT) of people really really like Donald Trump and they HATE joe biden because he's a bald-faced liar.  He lies about EVERYTHING so there is absolutely no reason to trust the guy.  NONE.  And I sure don't feel very secure with him in charge of the country, especially after the disastrous withdrawl from Afghanistan and the backlash since that time.  The man has an empty friggin' head.  WE NEED TRUMP TO SET THINGS RIGHT AGAIN.  I dare someone to challenge that.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera