My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 3, 2023 12:51 am  #1

Trump has already proven himself . . .

These young republicans obviously have not done their homework on DeSantis.  Trump supported him in FL and did 3 rallies for the guy and then he turns on Trump like a bat in a cave and messes with his hair?  WTH?

https://www.westernjournal.com/young-republicans-national-convention-release-results-straw-poll-trump-came-second/

You know, Trump has already PROVEN himself to the American people.  The only thing DeSantis has proven is that he's very protective of HIMSELF.  He actually wants the state of FL to hold his governorship open until after the Presidential election, because if he loses the presidential election he can still go back to being the gubner of FL.   Uh, I don't think that's how the Founding Fathers set it up to work, pal  DeSantis needs a history lesson.  He already screwed up his monetary donations and obviously put his trust in all the wrong people to handle his campaign stuff.  That does NOT bode well for a presidential candidate because, after all, that's everyone's biggest gripe with biden.  He simply doesn't understand money unless it's delivered under a table.  .

Somehow that has a smell to it, if you ask me.  You don't to into politics to make sure your ass is covered.  For instance, if our gubner (Kristie Noem) was going to run for either President or ask for the VP spot, she would not ask us to hold her position open, so what makes DeSantis think he's sooooo much better than anyone else?  Noem did a truly remarkable job in this state during all the fake Covid nonsense (she could see it for what it was) and I applaude her for that, even though she's far from my favorite person.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera