My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 1, 2023 6:00 am  #1

Bill Melugin calls "BS" about the border numbers

KJP is being PAID to lie for biden.  There's no other explanation that makes any sense at all.  If you have two eyes and watch FOX news at all, you've seen the flow of illegals, which is very hard to deny but KJP is really trying because she's hoping for a network job when her "lying job" is finished.

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/08/31/bill-melugin-calls-bs-on-another-blatantly-false-claim-from-karine-jean-pierre-n2386750

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 5, 2023 2:43 am  #2

Re: Bill Melugin calls "BS" about the border numbers

Bill is obviously right even months later than several of his initial reports.  It seems no one really cares, and that's sad.  Now biden is selling off the metal (already paid for by taxpaying citizens of the USA and THAT DOES NOT INCLUDE ILLEGALS WHO MANAGE TO SNEAK ACROSS) because the Trump administration purchased those walls.  So, of course, we MUST get rid of them or cut holes in the bottoms of them to allow access to the border thieves.  I've never seen anything like it and I hope I never see it again - - after we get a different president because this time around the biden crime family and their cohorts are not going to be able to hide in their basements and change vote tally numbers in the middle of the night.  No sir, we know what to watch for now, baby.  Let biden spend his remaining years kissing and slobbering all over people's babies and feeling up young girls even his grandchildren.  He's mervie the pervie if ever I've seen him.

https://www.westernjournal.com/number-illegal-aliens-flagged-possible-national-security-risk-reaches-terrifying-milestone-report/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=conservative-brief-CT&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=conservative-tribune

There's no POSSIBLE about it, they are a national security risk, bringing in drugs, getting free housing, food stamps and other subsidies usually only provided for citizens of the USA.  But then we must remember, biden long ago lost his friggin' mind.  ALZHEIMER'S ALERT.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 8, 2023 6:10 am  #3

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

September 9, 2023 8:53 pm  #4

More from Bill Melugin.  He's right where it's happening, so if anyone should know, he should.  AND DOES.

This quoted material below is from the article at the link below it.

Stated about as plainly as it can get, right?

"Until the entire country is forced to bear the burden of the laws they vote for, the laws will not change." — 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗠𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗮 (@txsalth2o) September 8, 2023

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/09/08/bill-melugin-lists-individual-sanctuary-citys-schadenfreude-over-incoming-migrants-and-its-glorious-n2386998

QUICK - - - someone tell Nazi Nannzi ASAP !!

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera