My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 28, 2023 12:01 am  #1

Is biden the worst president ever?

"Clearly, Biden did not appear out of nowhere. An almost unbroken series of incompetent, amoral, and mendacious presidents, a leftist governing class addicted to evasion, fabrication, and outright deceit, a broken and plundered electoral system, and a dumbed-down electorate have prepared the White House for his occupancy." 

They also appear to have been addicted to invasions.  Like the one on our southern border.  And they are clearly out of touch with the handling of foreign invasions AND foreign withdrawls.  biden has screwed up both of those categories single handedly.

Yes, he is THE WORST president ever.  BO running a close second, and Carter running in 3rd place, in my estimation.  Even Carter wasn't stupid enough to let people enter this country willy nilly.  As far as I'm concerned the article didn't even come CLOSE to naming all the things that were done wrong by the Obozo "administration". 

https://pjmedia.com/columns/david-solway-2/2023/08/26/is-joe-biden-the-worst-president-in-history-n1722413

IDK about him being "THE WORST" President in history because I wasn't alive for all the Presidential capers since the 1700's.  I'm old but I'm not THAT old !!!   But biden rates right up there with the worst in my 70 year lifespan.   I can, however, remember trying to defend Jimmy Carter to people I used to argue politics with, but then there came a day I KNEW it was a losing argument.  I'm pretty sure that day in the mid 1970's was when I truly became a believer in the Republican party efforts.  Obozo's antics sealed it.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera