My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 21, 2023 3:07 am  #1

City Life: It's because of biden's "gun control laws"

Those LAWS make it possible for only the LAWLESS to own or have guns because they know where to get them.  It's almost like having mafia connections if you own anything but a BB gun.   Hey, a BB gun or buckshot gun works for me I don't care if I hafta wait 3 days to get it *to qualify.  That's how most people feel.  I also use my umbrella with the poky end on it to keep people at a distance.  Works every time.

https://americanliberty.news/crime/8-murders-in-10-days-in-gun-controlled-hartford-connecticut/bw/2023/08/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ae01&seyid=83946

How's that workin' out for ya, ol' dumbass joe?

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 21, 2023 3:14 am  #2

Re: City Life: It's because of biden's "gun control laws"

And this is happening everywhere, not ONLY in CT.  Just looky here:

https://americanliberty.news/arms/philly-sues-firearm-retailers-instead-of-locking-up-criminals/bw/2023/08/

Isn't this what I just said?  Take the guns away from rightful owners and then only the criminals will have them.  LOVELY.  I'm sure dumbass o'biden didn't think of this because he can't even remember where he is or what day it is.  And people actually think he has a PLUS % in the voting polls???  Somehow, I really doubt those polls.  Trump should doubt them too because you just never know what will happen within your own party.  Nevertheless, Trump should also stop bragging and also stop bashing people in public.  At home he can say whatever he wants, but in public he could keep that shit to himself.  Trash talking helps no one, nor does bragging. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera