My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 17, 2023 11:05 pm  #1

Garland might FINALLY have overstepped his bounds

Boy, this would be really rich, wouldn't it??

"Attorney General Merrick Garland’s appointment of a special counsel in the Hunter Biden investigation appears to violateJustice Department rules. "

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/08/16/special-counsel-for-hunter-biden-doesnt-meet-doj-regulations-now-what/

Uh-oh, got their tit caught in the wringer I think !!  That'll probably turn ol' joe ON. It's too bad someone doesn't run him through the wringer and flatten him out even further.  He has a helluva nerve calling Trump "fat" when in fact biden is so damned skinny he looks like a walking skeleton.  I'd rather have a little meat on the bones, you know, something to hang onto. Guess lil' jilly pie ain't too picky in bed, huh? 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

August 18, 2023 1:53 am  #2

Re: Garland might FINALLY have overstepped his bounds

And we all KNOW ol' joe overstepped his boundaries, and Jamie Comber is trying to get to the bottom of why ol' joey the dumbass needed 3 (three) aliases.  Well, it's pretty obvious that he was one of the stooges having money WIRED to various bank accounts.  Those guys (whoever all ends up being involved) did just make millions of dollars, they made BILLIONS of dollars off this scam, and I've said that right from the start.  I think the Republicans are finally starting to catch on to the enormity of this boondoggle.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/kevindowneyjr/2023/08/17/why-did-joe-biden-need-three-aliases-in-ukraine-related-emails-awww-you-know-why-n1720093

I hope joe falls off that bike and that helmet isn't going to help him one bit.  He's already addle-brained.  Maybe another fall would HELP him, just like it helped put my shoulder back in place earlier this year.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera