My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 4, 2023 3:42 am  #1

Do we know yet?

Who the crack found at the WH belonged to???  I don't think I've heard a peep about that story for weeks.  Wonder why . . . "Former U.S. Senator and NBC news analyst Claire McCaskill claims[/url] that Republicans are “going to try to indict” Joe Biden “without evidence” that he did “anything other than loving” his son. IN FACT, the [url=https://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001OBZK8qrrQCVzfyQTtCq0SjoM0aPZoTf5uESUCD5C42rWxgD7qhQ-n0Xu5LP6Ml9urO9aBEJpvDBZnHI7y51ATvoJoSudubPsS0IlzenznMHZNGjlPMXMr8w6pesCMrIcClHlW1UN6jjsJnLA1tjNPJE_8Bq7XSnmp79rRBrNDdrnQjchGDz0uGeK_0J0r4fYLaZB6P5WIZraisVcvNAEzbpD2DSzUW7LK_KUKzA65GZHrUuYPEWqN56gi82LjJgBm0SIhWlSwzM6wsElmbYBXy-jWl6kmnEiJdWgBJOZy60=&c=-Koyduac1GdZNzOTEyPIEjAMOFjGQlNgyHjwjIjgAPNaXpVUvhYzJA==&ch=Jmla4Xc7BiH0ZQ6Ec682L3S2VTh2pVsuNe5M4_Cd8QH_pk-qkydGSg==]evidence is overwhelming that Joe Biden used U.S. taxpayer money to bribe foreign officials and obstruct justice. Facts don’t cease to exist just because McCaskill refuses to acknowledge them or NBC refuses to report them."

Without evidence????

I think she has her people mixed up since this is what the biden "administration" is doing to Donald Trump as we speak.  The whole thing is upside down and the American people know it.  Only joe biden would be stupid enough to think they don't.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera