My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 19, 2023 2:19 am  #1

Bad news for the biden boys, good news for WE THE PEOPLE

Hopefully we will hear from them this week and get closer to making the biden's a REAL CRIME FAMILY, which they certainly are.  And yet the American people are going to let this criminal (on REAL charges) run for office, but not DJT who is being ransacked with a whole bunch of FAKE charges???  I don't know, to me there's just something wrong with that picture.  How 'bout you?

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/07/18/biden-crime-family-had-over-20-shell-companies-laundering-foreign-payments-n1711478

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 19, 2023 9:04 pm  #2

Re: Bad news for the biden boys, good news for WE THE PEOPLE

AND - - we the people have a right to know about all of this, too. 

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/gregbyrnes/2023/07/18/time-to-make-joe-bidens-neurological-and-cognitive-medical-records-an-issue-n1711494

Actually, we have the right to know about almost every devious thing going on the WH right now.  The plan to take away paper money?  Uh, really?  I don't think so, ol' dumbass joe.  That would be an impossibility.  He can, however, take away our social security, which is probably next because he wants to give away FREE MONEY and FREE EVERYTHING to the illegal aliens.  Even so, most of the illegals cannot stand ol' dusty, trippy, drippy joe.  He eats ice cream every day but criticizes DJT when he  buys DQ blizzards for his very own fans.  What chutzpah !!

joe biden's brain is on tilt, no question about it, but his "handlers" and the people actually making the decisions in this party are the ones wholly responsible for the bad looks they're getting FROM THEIR OWN PEOPLE. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera