My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 12, 2023 12:26 am  #1

Ol' joe is OUR broken political system

And those people who are complaining about the abuse of working for him could always go and find OTHER JOBS, right?  I mean, really, ol' joe keeps telling Americans how many available jobs there are, doesn't he??  Well, is he lying or what?  Uh, yeah, that would be my guess.  But I wouldn't work for that dumb ass for 1 day if he hollered at me just once, first of all I'm a face-slapper so he'd get that plus I'd spit in his face.  I don't tolerate shit from men, just ask my ex husband of now going on 49 years.  I left him because he shoved me around once too often and then started doing the yelling thing.  I told him flat out I didn't need that and I didn't need him and then I proceeded to SHOW him I didn't need him. 

So, I mean, if biden's hiring policies are so wonderful why don't those people just go out and find other jobs??

He's such an ass.  And YES he has dementia and a couple of other MENTAL PROBLEMS.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/07/11/the-morning-briefing-new-biden-spin-hes-a-real-jerk-so-no-dementia-n1709615

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera