My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 8, 2023 12:03 am  #1

What'd I tell you about SD green?

Like I said somewhere on this forum, the area around Mt. Rushmore is as green and lush as I've ever seen it since we've lived here (we moved here in mid-July1989) and yet, biden the numbskull wouldn't let SD have the fireworks annual display over Mt. Rushmore on the 4th "hecause of the fire hazards".  Oh really?  WHAT FIRE HAZARD IS HE REFERRING TO?  MAYBE HE SHOULD GET HIS ASS IN GEAR AND CLEAN UP THE SLASH PILES OF CUT WOOD LAYING ALL OVER THE HILLS FROM THE TIME WHEN OBOZO WAS STILL PRESIDENT AND HE REFUSED TO DO IT.  He was a jerk, also.

biden was watching fireworks in a location that was sooooooooo much more dry that anywhere I can think of but he didn't "outlaw" those.  Imagine that.  He's such a jackass can we just impeach the dumb bastard now???  "Stupid is as stupid does".  He didn't travel here to look around before making that ridiculous statement, in fact I doubt if he could find SD on a map - - with help.

After reading Christian's article here (at the link below), I'm not alone in thinking this has been the greenest year in a long, long time.

=18pxWest River Green
=14pxThe spring of 2023 has brought good rains to western South Dakota so far. Christian Begeman spent the week after Memorial Day chasing photos in the Badlands and Black Hills and found the lushest country he’s seen in years.   =13pxPhoto by Christian Begeman

=14px*****************************************

Here's the link to that article.

https://www.southdakotamagazine.com/west-river-green?ct=t(July23)&mc_cid=9306a5c62a&mc_eid=a4951e6016 I'm not the only person who was shocked and totally disappointed in the dumbest move biden has made over the 4th of July holiday.  The man is ignorant in SOOOOOOOOOOOO many ways.

*** This is such an "editing" nightmare I'm just gonna leave it alone and let you figure it out!  BTW, the photo included is of an old hay rake.  I've used one of those many times, behind both horses and tractors.  They're pretty much gone from any farming landscape now and billyboy gates wants ALL FARMING AND RANCHING TO BE A THING OF THE PAST.  NOT GONNA HAPPEN, PAL !!!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera