My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 2, 2023 3:39 am  #1

joe biden wants you to believe . . . (IMO)

. . . that our Founding Fathers/Founding Brothers didn't reallly exist and/or that they were stupid.  He actually got up to the podium and stated in front of God and everyone that the Constitution was wrong and that there was a mistake in it.

And if our founding fathers did exist, he doesn't want you believe they did what all of us KNOW they did in creating America's Constitution, Declaration of Independence and all of the Amendments that we apparently aren't allowed to use.

The man is at least a dozen bricks short of a full load.

But that's just my observation of late.  I personally don't care how you feel about him you gotta admit he's just a tad off his game and the USA cannot survive with a "LEADER" who is "off his game".

In my great state of SD he is not allowing our gubner to have our annual fireworks display up at Mt. Rushmore.  If I were Kristie Noem, I'd tell him to eat dirt and bark at the moon  - -  and then I'd have the fireworks anyway.  IT'S NOT UP TO JOE BIDEN WHAT WE DO HERE IN SD.  I don't really believe that fireworks are a federal issue and that's the only power he has to tell gubners what to do.

In the recent 2 months, we've had SOOOOOO much rain that the whole state (at least the western part of the state) is soooooo green it looks like Emerald City.  But because CANADA has a fire, we aren't allowed to have our fireworks.  Many of the smaller surrounding towns are having their displays I know that for a fact.  Apparently Noem is too chickenshit to stand up to him.  She's letting him tell her what foods we can and cannot have, etc.

This morning I was at the grocery store and 2 dozen eggs cost me $12.78.  Honest truth.  And I exist on Social Security for the most part.  Thank God I've invested in gold and silver over the past 5 years or so.  I invested in some copper with my last purchase, too.  The price is going to be going up soon on all precious metals because the manufacturing world needs those metals.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera