My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 30, 2023 9:51 pm  #1

Best article you'll read today

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 30, 2023 9:57 pm  #2

Re: Best article you'll read today

Here's the second best.  If you've been asleep since 7 am MDT is the ONLY WAY your could/would have missed this stuff.  It's been blasted on every tv station and every news outlet in the world since that time.  I'm already sick of it all but it IS important to our nation to know how truly corrupt our current "administration" truly is.  (Now do you understand why I always put the word "administration" in quotes??)

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/06/30/breaking-supreme-court-kills-joe-bidens-student-loan-forgiveness-n1707510?utm_source=breakingemail&utm_medium=email

*** I was watching an interview on tv just moments ago (sandra smith) and she was talking to a student who really just doesn't get how the Supreme Court works.  That student actually believes "this isn't over" when talking about the student loan thing.  No wonder she needs her college paid for, she's certainly not smart enough to actually save up a bit of $$ here and there so she can pay for HER OWN HIGHER EDUCATION.  When I went to college, between my summer jobs and my parents helping, WE PAID CASH FOR MY COLLEGE TUITION, we didn't ever expect the gubmint to pay.  And we certainly didn't get jobs based on whether or not our loans were paid.  We got jobs based on our GRADES. 

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 30, 2023 10:04 pm  #3

Oh Moochelle, why don't you take your husband and go to Hawaii and stay out of our hair for a change.  NOBODY gives two shits what Moochelle thinks about anything.  They've both inserted themselves far too often into the business of the current administration, which many people say is actually just Obozo's 3rd term.  Well, believe me they ain't gonna have a chance at a 4th term !  No way.  biden is done.  He can't even address the nation until this afternoon because he has no clue what his "handlers" are gonna write for him.  The words coming to the population of the USA do NOT come from ol' joe, they come from his staffers like Ron Klain *the jerk, and a few other jerks.  It's embarrassing for the entire nation that we have a leader who cannot walk, cannot talk and cannot THINK for himself.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/06/29/michelle-obama-accidentally-makes-the-case-for-ending-affirmative-action-n1707360?utm_source=breakingemail&utm_medium=email

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

July 1, 2023 4:41 am  #4

biden is going to try to find a way around all of this by using Amendments and ANYTHING he can find to get this "free money" to people who do not deserve it.  Some of them have green hair and got stupid "green energy" degrees (which amount to nothing) but they had the time of their lives for 4 years and they want US to pay for it?  I think not.  No one paid for my 2 college loans, I paid and my parents helped a little but no gubmint agency swooped in and said "hey we'll take care of this for ya".  Talk about the green haired PAMPERED generation.  Most of them should still be wearing pampers!  KJP is the first person I'd mention Pampers to.  She is just plain creepy. 

Queer and black and stupid is not a good mix for her.  But trying to defend joe biden must be worth whatever money and side-bennies she's getting.

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2023/06/30/biden-snaps-at-journo-asking-if-he-gave-false-hope-on-loans-doubles-down-on-afghan-withdrawal-n2385007

Scroll down and watch the vid with Tucker.  It's great stuff.  Boy do I miss him at FOX.  Nuthin' to see there now.

the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera