My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 26, 2023 10:13 pm  #1

WHY is FOX NEWS having such a shake-up?

And they're surrepitously trying to blame it on the departure of Tucker Carlson from what I can see.  What rot !!  FOX has needed a rewrite for years but without Tucker they might as well close up shop for all concerned.  TUCKER WAS FOX NEWS they just don't understand it yet.  Wait a while, it'll come to 'em.

https://www.westernjournal.com/breaking-tucker-carlsons-permanent-replacement-revealed-not/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=CTBreaking&utm_campaign=wj-breaking&utm_content=conservative-tribune

I'm sorry but Jesse Watters could never take Tucker's place no matter how hard he tries.  All of a sudden he's once again developed his BRONX accent for some odd reason.  It's unnerving.  It's almost as bad as hearing someone with a British accent on American tv - - it just doesn't fit, ya know? 

No sir, if FOX loses it's ratings game, it will be their own damned fault.  Tucker had a right to say whatever he wanted to say on his own show and if the current OWNERS don't like it, they'll have to change the rules for everyone - - Laura Inghram isn't going to sit still for that because she's very outspoken.  Thank GOD someone is because I'm tired of the drivel they report coming from other more liberal stations who kiss joe biden's ass all the time.  As I've said before, in the political game and now apparently the media game, it's all about the bucks.  Or as the "turban lady" Omar says "It's all about the Benjamin's".  As much as I hate to say it, she is right.  Only she's saying it from the wrong side of the podium.  It is HER PARTY who is all about the Benjamin's - - and SHE SHOULD KNOW !! 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera