My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2023 4:19 am  #1

THIS is Mr. "I've got a very short fuse"

This is what happens when people want to avoid pertinent questions.  It also happens when you GET OLD.  Old people are just not very tolerant.  They figure they've lived too long to put up with the bullshit.  Not biden - - - he simply comes equipped with a very short fuse all the time, always has had a smart mouth.  He makes me gag.

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-snaps-reporter-asking-alleged-ukrainian-bribery-scheme/?ff_source=Email&ff_medium=WJBreaking&ff_campaign=breaking&ff_content=western-journal

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

June 16, 2023 9:02 pm  #2

Re: THIS is Mr. "I've got a very short fuse"

I have to tell you, I'm about up to my neck in being sick of all this GAY and PRIDE crap.  One newsletter I opened this morning had 8 articles, each one dealing with PRIDE shit.  I'M SICK OF IT.  Stuff them all back into t he closet from whence they came, we were all a lot better off when it was a hidden subject.  I'm not the only person who feels this way, either.  Most of what biden promotes is just crap, he doesn't even believe in this himself but he must promote it all for political purposes.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera