My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2023 3:35 am  #1

Why do these cities keep supporting illegals if they don't want them?

Well, they don't want them in THEIR cities and towns and anywhere nearby either.  I guess that pretty much limits the terms and conditions of their outrage, doncha think?  They WANT them, they just don't want them.  Heh!

Total hypocrisy.  Typical dimwit democraps.

But I don't want them either, so there.

https://www.westernjournal.com/greg-abbott-delivers-another-busload-migrants-sanctuary-city-mayor-furious/?ff_source=Email&ff_medium=WJBreaking&ff_campaign=breaking&ff_content=western-journal

Immigrants coming to this country were joe biden's bright idea so let HIM deal with it after his naps and his daily ice cream cones.  He NEEDS to learn to share his own space. 

I hope Abbott keeps doing this until the dimwit dems FINALLY MAYBE get the message.  Maybe they're just too stupid to put it all together, ya think?  Those idiots actually think these illegals are gonna vote democrap.  HA, no way, they hate joe  biden.  Now he might get the votes of the pot smoking morons and the shoot-up tent city crowds but most of those people have said they don't even vote.  Wonder how joe is gonna manage his cheat scheme this time around.  Another fake pandemic so he can lock himself in his basement for the entire campaign season??  Hopefully not that stale cracker again, but it worked the first time so he  might actually try it again, who knows.  Believe me his dimwit buddies will think of something so he won't have to debate Trump or anyone else.  That's a rip off to the entire country.  When they don't debate, we all have no idea who or what we're getting upon voting.

The surest thing is not to vote democrap.  It's pretty simple really. 

GO TRUMP 2024 !!

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera