My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 15, 2023 5:10 am  #1

ONE teacher is finally refusing to use gender preferred pronouns

https://www.westernjournal.com/teacher-boldly-declares-no-longer-use-students-preferred-pronouns-gives-incredible-argument/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=WJBreaking&utm_campaign=breaking&utm_content=western-journal

Good for him.  It's about time someone stands up to this nonsense.  I keep saying, boys don't have boobs and girls don't have peckers  - -  it's just that simple.  If you are BORN without one of those things, then you are the gender that doesn't have that.  It's pretty damned simple.  GOD made it simple.  Boobs = women, peckers = men.  END OF STORY.  Anything else is just living a lie. 

People who don't believe that but believe in that rainbow flag are already living OVER the rainbow in their heads - -  in la la land.  They need HELP not encouragement from dumbasses in the white house.  Good God. 

I'll bet none of these kids, not ONE OF THEM, knows a thing about the Civil War, or WW1 or WW2 or the Vietnam War, or the Gulf War, or any other war.  But they know about boobs and peckers.  It's just astonishing. 

Do they know how to add, subtract, divide or multiply math numbers?  Do they know what happens when you mix vinegar and baking soda together or anything ELSE about science??  If they aren't learning the basics *readin' writin' and 'rithmetic* WHO IS GOING TO LEAD THE COUNTRY IN THE COMING YEARS.  Obviously joe biden didn't go to school because he thinks it's just fine to waste America's money and he also thinks it's fine to honor misguided gay people and china more than honoring the country he's supposedly in charge of, whether he got there legally or not???  OMG.  This is pure craziness.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera