My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 15, 2023 2:15 am  #1

biden hit with 2nd impeachment filing

It's too bad nothing will happen to the half-wit nor his side-kick half-wit. 

For some strange and unexplainable reason, too many people have gone completely off the deep end just as joe biden did.  We now have 9 million illegals who have entered into this country and no one has a clue where most of them are, this includes cartel members and those others pushing fentanyl and methamphetamines, etc, selling children into sex slavery and heaven knows what else.  Just what this country needs, more crazies. 

Now open air machines selling marijuana and crack pipes.  Good God, where are you?  This will only end if God steps in, I'm sure of it.  No human seems to be willing to step in and stop the  madness, and when someone DOES step in to do something helpful, they end up in court just as Danny Penny has.  Everything is upside down.  For some unexplainable reason, that seems to be the way the dimwit democraps wanted it.

https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-hit-second-articles-impeachment-filing-many-days/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=conservative-brief-CT&utm_campaign=dailyam&utm_content=conservative-tribune

All day every day, helicopters are flying overhead.  They're army green copters so I know these are either Nat'l Guardsmen or they're from the local Air Force Base.  Could someone please tell me what THAT is all about because no one from the local Gubner's office seems concerned or knowledgeable about it.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera