My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 10, 2023 10:14 pm  #1

First it was milk & beef, now it's rice??

The climate czars are out of their minds.  Truly out of their minds.  What they're really aiming to do is make EVERYTHING illegal except the ILLEGALS.
Good reading here.

https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/web-view?a=TLRHJG&c=01F9FJREMPEN9RP9ARFB80HYBJ&k=e8dab5de475eb6fd0d8666da0240ecf0&m=01H2GFVVFEBFHKT2BRE6SSCW7W&r=WkfzPEs

I'm wondering why eggs weren't mentioned in this article.  Wherever they aren't priced out of reach, they not available, and the gubmint is behind all of this all in hopes of scaring the living shit out of all of us.  It's just plain nonsense.  I grew up on pasture-raised meats, eggs, raw milk, real homemade butter and the like.  I'm pretty damned healthy considering I will be 70 this year.  My stroke a few years back had nothing to do with food, it had to do with MEDICINE.

Climate naughty list???  The Climate Czars are the ones who should be on the Climate Naughty List.  Doods like John Kerry and few other no-brained dimwits who actually think they can convince people there is such a thing as climate change....  Good grief.  The earth has been here for a long long time and the climate is not what's destroying it.  Do YOU know what is???  Because those idiots sure as hell don't know what is.   

They can all just kiss my ass if they think I'm giving up FOOD for them.  Bunch of creeps. 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera