My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 7, 2023 10:48 pm  #1

America burns

How come when the smoke was in MY area of the country, no one mentioned it to any degree (except me).  Now that it's on the east coast it's suddenly a big deal.  AND how come no one is asking what Trudeau is doing about this?  And do they know what started the fire?  I have heard nothing on the news about any of that stuff.

For over a week we (in my area) couldn't open our windows or doors for any length of time, sometimes I couldn't even see across the street.  No problem, that's not near any highly populated places, right?  Well, it was near a highly populated city and an air force base.  Still, no problem.  You know why that is?  Because in this part of the country we're a hearty bunch and they just don't give a red rat's ass about what's going on.  After all, this "warped administration" is willing to let black groups of people threaten to come here and destroy a landmark (man made) which has been there since the early 1940's?  Those doorknobs could care less, our gubner has spoken about it but I've heard no one else say anything at all.  It's disgusting.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera