My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 3, 2023 5:30 am  #1

Has Trump been asked about this?

ANYONE could post a tweet (things like this are why I stay OFF of things like tweeter and fakebook) and say it was DJT.  I don't believe he would say anything against Kayleigh, but then I don't know any of these people personally.  It just seems odd, to me.

I don't know if I'd go so far as to say it was a "plant" of DeSantis who might have done this, but SOMEONE ELSE could certainly have done something this evil.  NOTHING surprises me from this cock-eyed "administration".  ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.  THere are LOTS of dipwads like Adam Schifty or Nazi Nannzi or any number of people who dislike Trump who would have gleefully done this.  But it sure doesn't sound like DJT.  He seemed very fond of Kayleigh and her family and seemed very happy for her and her husband when their newest baby was born (in December 2022, I think?).

Coming from Twitter as a source, I wouldn't jump to conclusions about the veracity of this rumor, unless Trump actually admits he did this, but it's very doubtful.  He HAS been more outspoken lately, and I certainly don't care for anything like that and he probably shouldn't be doing things like making up nicknames for his opponents and stuff like that, but it's election time - expect almost anything.  But personal attacks on his former staff don't seem very likely.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera