My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 2, 2023 12:45 am  #1

Only Mexifornia could screw up a good thing so badly!

These people do not understand how NATURE works.  Not even the "experts" know a damned thing about stuff like this.  If they did, they would be loving this idea and not  making money off of it or even putting a dollar amount into the equation of the end result.  But remember who their gubner is??  Mr. Money-in-my-pockets.

https://www.westernjournal.com/ap-new-california-regulation-unintended-consequence-fuel-major-wildfires/

I swear, the whole damned world has gone nuts.  Just read a few of the articles at the bottom of the information in the above link.  I'm so sick and tired of all this WOKE crap I could puke.  Ditto for trans crap and fake covid crap.  This "administration" has done nothing but lie to us from day one, And they continue to take our rights away - WHY are we letting them do this?  BLM was a scam, they knew it but did nothing about it and now those people are living large (the creators of BLM) and are in trouble for tax evasion (isn't that how the gubmint caught Al Capone??).  That's because this "administration" is full of STUPID PEOPLE who are only interested in money and that goes for MY state reps, as well.  Crooks, and they've had 50 years to get it together.  We only have 2 more years to figure out how to stop them from destroying the entire country.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera