My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 23, 2023 12:23 am  #1

REAL men don't have boobs . . .

. . . nor do they want them.  All of this transgender crap is just pure lunacy.  Real men don't have periods either.  That's what makes them different from women unless they have slipped a cog or two in their brains.  THere's definitely something different about these trans people.  But the difference is in their brains, not their bodies.

Don't lump me in with the supporters of this nonsense.  I'm opposed to men who think they can bleed from a non-existent uterus, or breastfeed a baby from non-existent boobs. 

IT'S PURE LUNACY.  As long as we keep talking about this crap, and as long as the current "administration" keeps promoting it, we will never be rid of the nonsense.

https://www.westernjournal.com/two-women-told-broken-law-criticizing-male-attempting-breastfeed-child-report/?ff_source=Email&ff_medium=CTBreaking&ff_campaign=wj-breaking&ff_content=conservative-tribune

I mean, really, how crazy does this hafta get before SOMEONE stands up and says ENOUGH ALREADY.  I'm so sick and tired of reading headlines about this crap, it's not even funny.  I'm just plain sick of it all.  If people want to pretend to be something they aren't, why can't they do it in the privacy of their own homes, like it used to be?  WHY do they feel the need to be "out there" telling their story or whatever?  No one gives a damn.  I don't see anyone standing up for the rights of the REST OF US TO OPPOSE THIS KIND OF CRAP, do you?? 

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera