My Polka Dot Apron

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 21, 2023 7:02 am  #1

See, stuff like this is where the problems begin

The "FBI took a peak" into the Clanton gang's activities????  What did they find?  How come nothing was ever reported about any of this before?  Why did they stop it and drop it?  Maybe if they'd actually dug in a bit deeper we'd all have been spared some of the ROT that now infects WADC on a humongous scale.

https://www.westernjournal.com/clinton-criminal-cases-get-reopened-report-reveals-4-fbi-investigations-bill-hillary/?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=newsletter-CT&utm_campaign=dailypm&utm_content=conservative-tribune

But you see, assholes like Hagzilla and billyboy are ABOVE reproach and heaven forbid THEY would be investigated for anything, even after we knew they were running corporate crap that wasn't even legal, not filing proper tax returns, etc.  Heaven's no you can't dig into the backgrounds of the elitist bastards, can you?  Not until it's too late to actually do anything to them for their crimes (statutes run out, or whatever).  It figures doesn't it??

So NOW they're gonna be investigated?  Just at a time when the whole USA oughta be a LOT concerned about hunter biden the little creepo.  He's gonna get away with all his misdeeds yet, just wait and see.  God I hope I'm wrong about that prediction, but I can't see anyone wanting to get their fingers dirty on that deal.  They'd end up at the bottom of the Hudson, for sure.  Guys like hunter and billyboy and women who are as titched as Hagzilla are basically untouchable.  Cryin' shame, that.  I would love to see all of them in bright orange suits.

A government which robs Peter to
pay Paul can always depend on
the support of Paul.
-- George Bernard Shaw

Board footera